Digital Thinkers is a digital product innovation studio. Our agency has a stable of experts from product strategy to user experience to development and builds the full product for the client based on a well-designed discovery process.
We are looking for our Dutch Client Engagement Manager colleague to be the first pioneer of ours and bring in leads, projects. This person should be able to lead our Dutch expansion by finding leads for potential digital product design and/or custom software development projects and represent our company.
proven track record in selling digital services,
great empathy to identify business opportunities,
right network to reach decision makers,
strong communication skills to win over projects,
credibility to showcase deep understanding of the software industry,
openness and passion to be the first pioneer of a digital innovation lab,
willingness to start building a new office of an innovation agency,
team player, as within the next 6 months we will be scaling up our operations in the Netherlands as well.
ability to be the client's main POC throughout the whole process,
having the personality and desire to grow into our Dutch General Manager role (as we will locally upscale the product team with innovation consultants, business analysts and project managers - there has to be a general manager as well),
strong network throughout the Benelux region.
At Digital Thinkers, we love working on projects that are professionally challenging, while having spectacular results and great accomplishments that we can all be proud of. We consider it a serious achievement that although we have only started 3 years ago, we are more than 50 people, which is due to the very high quality of work we deliver.
Our most typical projects are webapps and mobile apps: workflow apps, streaming engines, reporting tools.
Key industries: healthcare, education, entertainment/streaming - these are the most typical clients of ours, but we have a couple other industries as well.
They are typically startups and mid-size companies, because they have what we need for a successful partnership:
• budget and demand for high quality digital product innovation
• authority to make decisions and onboard new teams in a relatively fast manner
• unlike other SW development studios we work on a project basis, rather than staff augmentation - so we are working with clients who need to get the job done (ownership and scope / time / budget responsibility is at our side) instead of body leasing (which results in lack of ownership)
• most typical length of our projects: around 4-6 months
2 types of clients:
• those ones, who have all the specification and design assets ready and need a partner who delivers
• those ones, who have the problem defined, but need help with the (discovery and) planning phase and then software development
You would preferably be a full-time employee, but we would be open for freelancing / subcontract solutions as well.
If all these sound interesting, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.